Our Association formed in 1993, to ensure assisted living its own voice, is governed by a Board of Trustees and supported by member dues and activities. Our membership is diverse encompassing all the models of assisted living in Ohio, from small to large, free standing to part of a continuing care campus, individually owned to corporately owned and/or religiously affiliated, all united by a commitment and belief in assisted living.
Meet the OALA Team
- Jean Thompson, Executive Director
- Amee Bertke, Program Director
- Amy Schwieterman, Member Services Director
- Patty Coons, Office Coordinator
- Capital Advocates, Government Relations Team
- JG3 Consulting, Information Technology Team