OALA RCF Rule Training
Presented by ... The Ohio Assisted Living Specialists!
March 3, 2020
Registration Opens at 8:45am / Program Runs from 9:00-5:00pm
Location: Quest Conference Center, 8405 Pulsar Pl. Columbus Ohio
7 CEUs BELTSS approved
Members $195.00 Non-Members $365.00
No refunds after February 17, 2020.
This one-day training is OALA’s most extensive rule training available. OALA's RCF Rule Training is designed for anyone new to Assisted Living in Ohio, …or as a helpful review for seasoned directors and staff.
Learn what you need to be survey ready and take home a valuable resource binder……You don’t want to miss it!
Jean Thompson, Executive Director, Ohio Assisted Living Association
Amee Bertke, Program Director, Ohio Assisted Living Association
Melissa Shanmugam, RN Compliance Director, Ohio Assisted Living Association
Agenda will cover the following key areas:
- Surveys in Assisted Living - surveyor worksheets, how to be prepared, what to expect, and trends
- Involuntary Transfers & Discharges - requirements and how to manage successfully
- Detailed review of RCF Regulations - how to interpret and apply to day-to-day operations
- Overview of current issues impacting RCFs
- Resources available on the OALA Member's Only section of our website
Register to Attend the OALA RCF Rule Training:
Register to attend the OALA RCF Rule Training by completing the required form below.
Please be patient, your form submission may take a couple minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will be automatically be directed to our confirmation and secure payment gateway.