Resource Day is for Sustaining Partners and Non-Profit organizations that offer free resources to our communities and their residents. Information and knowledge about your organization will help not only our communities to provide more comprehensive services but also enrich the lives of those they care for every day.
There is no charge for Non-Profit organizations to and no additional charge for Sustaining Partners to participate. If you want to take part, please complete the form below.
Columbus Hilton at Easton
Spring 2020 Conference - Resource Day Schedule
April 21, 2020
7:30 Display set up
8:00-8:30a Continental Breakfast & Exhibit Time
8:30-10:00a General Session
10:00-10:15a Morning Break
11:45-12:30p Lunch with Attendees
2:00-2:15p Afternoon Break
2:15p Take down - Quietly...Sessions in progress
Resource Day Exhibitor Information
- Date: Tuesday, April 21st
- Time: Set-up-7:30a, Ready-8:00a, End-2:15p
- Location: Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Dr., Columbus
- Booth area is approximately 8 feet which includes a 6' table with 2 chairs
- Conference venue will ensure access to outlets - any special request please submit along with registration
- Exhibitors are permitted to provide door prizes, promotional items and creative ideas to attract attendees to your booth
Photo Release Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Ohio Assisted Living Association meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to use and distribute photographs of the registrant's image.