Resource Day is for Keynote Sponsors and Non-Profit organizations that offer free resources to our communities and their residents. Information and knowledge about your organization will help not only our communities to provide more comprehensive services but also enrich the lives of those they care for every day.
There is no charge for Non-Profit organizations to and no additional charge for Keynote Sponsors to participate. If you want to take part, please complete the form below.
Columbus Hilton at Easton
Fall 2019 Conference - Resource Day Schedule
November 5th, 2019
7:30 Display set up
8:00-8:30a Continental Breakfast & Exhibit Time
8:30-10:00a General Session
10:00-10:15a Morning Break
11:45-12:30p Lunch with Attendees
2:00-2:15p Afternoon Break
2:15p Take down - Quietly...Sessions in progress
Resource Day Exhibitor Information
- Date: Tuesday, November 5th
- Time: Set-up-7:30a, Ready-8:00a, End-2:15p
- Location: Hilton Columbus at Easton, 3900 Chagrin Dr., Columbus
- Booth area is approximately 8 feet which includes a 6' table with 2 chairs
- Conference venue will ensure access to outlets - any special request please submit along with registration
- Exhibitors are permitted to provide door prizes, promotional items and creative ideas to attract attendees to your booth
Photo Release Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Ohio Assisted Living Association meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to use and distribute photographs of the registrant's image.