Welcome to the OALA Events Page!
OALA hosts a variety of events each year, including two state Conferences / Trade Shows, RCF Rule Training, and OALA led Webinars. Please check our events page often...you don't want to miss any of these informative programs!
Ohio Building and Fire Code Changes and the Impacts for Assisted Living
COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR FOR PAID OALA MEMBERS!
Is Your Building Ready for the Changes?...
- Building Code Changes,
- Fire Codes Changes,
- Practical aspects of carbon monoxide alarm installations and...
- Other building and fire code commonly asked questions.
Assisted Living Waiver Program
Are you an AL Waiver Provider with questions? Are you looking to better understand the program? Or an AL Community considering the ALW?
When: March 20th, 2018- 10:00am to 1:00pm
Presenter: Jean Thompson, OALA Executive Director
3 CEUs: AL Staff, LNHA, and Nurses
Cost: OALA Members- $100 and Non-Members: $200
Learn the fundamentals and much, much, more!
- What is the AL Medicaid waiver (ALW) program
- How to become a “certified” ALW provider
- What residents are eligible and how do they apply
- Payment for services and room & board
- What are the rules?
- What’s the impact of HCBS?
- What changes has Managed Care created?
OALA Spring Conference & Trade Show
"Together Towards Tomorrow"
MAY 14-15. 2018
Click the buttons below for Hotel Reservations, the Full Brochure and to Register for the Conference!