Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
Presenter: Sara Costanzo Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
To receive CEU's, purchase and proceed to the course...
- Identify financial misappropriation and situations where an elderly person may be being abused.
- Evaluate circumstances surrounding financial abuse, and design standard procedures that should be followed to comply with state and federal laws.
- Describe suspected abuse in required reports and explain suspicions to assist with investigations of abuse.
1.5 CEU's: LNHA & Nurses. BELTSS approved.
Cost: OALA Members: $50.00; Non-Members: $75.00
Please read...important payment, sign up, and access information below:
Our Education Center provides online training of our most recent webinars, with CEU's or Certificates available for successful completion.
- Select your membership status to be directed to our secure payment gateway.
- Once payment has been processed, you will be re-directed to OALA Education Center.
- Click "Sign Up" from the top right hand corner to Create your user Account.
- Once account is created, an OALA representative will then assign your purchased course(s) to your account and notify you via email within one business day when access is available.
Already a registered user of the OALA Education Center? Simply purchase your next training below and wait for an OALA representative to update your account with your new course, and notify you via email when available for access!