Presenter: Jean Thompson, OALA Executive Director
To receive CEU's, purchase & proceed to the course:
- What is the AL Medicaid waiver (ALW) program
- How to become a “certified” ALW provider
- What residents are eligible and how do they apply
- Payment for services and room & board
- What are the rules?
- What’s the impact of HCBS?
- What changes has Managed Care created?
3 CEU's: LNHA & Nurses. Certificate of Completion for AL Staff.
Cost: Member $100.00; Non-Member $200.00
Please read...important payment, sign up, and access information below:
Our Education Center provides online training of our most recent webinars, with CEU's or Certificates available for successful completion.
- Select your membership status to be directed to our secure payment gateway.
- Once payment has been processed, you will be re-directed to OALA Education Center.
- Click "Sign Up" from the top right hand corner to Create your user Account.
- Once account is created, an OALA representative will then assign your purchased course(s) to your account and notify you via email within one business day when access is available.
Already a registered user of the OALA Education Center? Simply purchase your next training below and wait for an OALA representative to update your account with your new course, and notify you via email when available for access!