OALA Resident Rights Training
Presenter: Jean Thompson, OALA Executive Director
To Receive CEU's, purchase and proceed to the course:
- Review each of the 31 Residents’ Rights in Ohio law
- Learn the role of each staff member in ensuring these rights
- Hear the application of each of these rights discussed, including examples relevant for individuals working in different roles within Assisted Living in Ohio
1 CEU: LNHA, Nurse, Certificate of Completion for AL staff
Cost: Member $35; Non-Member $75
This course is only $35 per year for a member community and offers unlimited use for staff on-boarding or the required annual training!
Please read...important payment, sign up, and access information below:
Our Education Center provides online training of our most recent webinars, with CEU's or Certificates available for successful completion.
- Select your membership status to be directed to our secure payment gateway.
- Once payment has been processed, you will be re-directed to OALA Education Center.
- Click "Sign Up" from the top right hand corner to Create your user Account.
- Once account is created, an OALA representative will then assign your purchased course(s) to your account and notify you via email within one business day when access is available.
Already a registered user of the OALA Education Center? Simply purchase your next training below and wait for an OALA representative to update your account with your new course, and notify you via email when available for access!