OALA Sexuality & Dementia Training
Presenter: Dr. Amy Craven
To Receive CEU's, purchase and proceed to the course:
- Discuss common issues surrounding sexuality that present over the course of Alzheimer’s disease, exploring possible explanations and solutions.
- Learn interventions to deal with common sexual behaviors that present over the course of Alzheimer’s disease
- Discuss the legal implications for Administrators/Owners regarding sexual behaviors exhibited by residents, and what should be included in your community policy, including strategies to share with your staff.
2 CEU's: LNHA, Nurses, Certificate of Completion for AL staff
Cost: Member $60.00; Non-Member $120.00
Please read...important payment, sign up, and access information below:
Our Education Center provides online training of our most recent webinars, with CEU's or Certificates available for successful completion.
- Select your membership status to be directed to our secure payment gateway.
- Once payment has been processed, you will be re-directed to OALA Education Center.
- Click "Sign Up" from the top right hand corner to Create your user Account.
- Once account is created, an OALA representative will then assign your purchased course(s) to your account and notify you via email within one business day when access is available.
Already a registered user of the OALA Education Center? Simply purchase your next training below and wait for an OALA representative to update your account with your new course, and notify you via email when available for access!