This membership category is for communities actively providing assisted living services. Membership is by the individual community, not the company, and dues are based on the number of Assisted Living Apartments of each community.
- LEGISLATIVE INFORMATION AND REGULATORY SUPPORT through weekly email updates, and the "Members Only" portion of our web site.
- ACCESS AND IMPACT ON THE LEGISLATIVE PROCESS through Association advocacy.
- EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES through scheduled state conferences, regional workshops, and webinars throughout the year.
- TRAINING MATERIALS through OALA forms, worksheets, and resources.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES with industry professionals on a statewide basis.
- VISIBILITY statewide on our web site Directory Listing.
- SUPPORT in working with legislators and governmental agencies on the state and local level.
- CAN PARTICIPATE in OALA's Workers' Comp Plan
Pending New License / Under Construction
This membership supports those communities who are in the licensure process or under construction. This allows access to OALA information, member website, resources, and assistance with licensure questions.
Membership in our national affiliate - Argentum, (previously ALFA), is separate, and optional. For details on Argentum membership, please contact them directly.