OALA's RCF Rule Training
This training is an overview of regulations for RCFs and review of sample forms that offer support to those operating in Ohio. Rule trainings are typically attended by Administrators, Director of Nursing and Regional/Corporate support staff.
- Intimate environment to network with attendees
- Full page ad in the Rule Training Binders provided to each attendee
- Logo displayed prior to the start of the program
- Introduce your company prior to the start of the program
- Booth area is approximately 8 feet which includes a 6 foot, skirted table with 2 chairs
- Venue will provide access to outlets - any special requests please notify prior to event
- Sponsors are permitted to provide door prizes, promotional items and creative ideas to attract attendees to your table
- Virtual event will not include booth or door prizes - Sponsors can provide OALA with a handout or two they want attendees to receive.
Maximum of 4 Sponsors.
Cost of Sponsorship: $850.00
Schedule for Vendors:
- Set-up 8:00am
- Registration 8:45-9:00am
- Break 11:00-11:15am
- Lunch 12:45-1:15pm
- Break 3:15-3:30pm
- Tear-down Anytime after 3:30pm - program goes to 5pm
(tear down quietly as session may still be in progress)