Take this opportunity to display your products / services and interact with providers of Assisted Living in Ohio! Assisted Living is the fastest growing market in long term care.
There will be dedicated exhibit times in the morning and afternoon. The exhibit area is designed to maximize interaction between Conference Attendees and Exhibitors. Join attendees for lunch and you will increase your marketing opportunities.
All Conference Attendees & 1 Trade Show Representative per company will have access to our Conference & Trade Show App!
At the Spring 2023 Conference Exhibitors will have more ways to interact with Attendees.
Trade Show Schedule
6:45-7:45 Exhibitor Set-up
7:45-8:30 Continental Breakfast
& Exhibit Time
10:30-11:00 Dedicated Exhibit Time
12:30-1:30 Lunch with Attendees
& Exhibit Time
3:00-3:30 Dedicated Exhibit Time
5:00-6:00 Cocktail Reception
(Ticketed Event) See below
7:45-8:15 Continental Breakfast & Exhibit Time
9:45-10:15 Break & Exhibit Time
11:45-12:30 Lunch with Attendees & Exhibit Time
2:00-2:15 Break & Exhibit Time
Trade Show Layout
Trade Show Layout is not to scale.
- The Trade Show is ongoing during our event and you are welcome to exhibit both days.
- Exhibit area is approximately 8 feet which includes a 6 foot, skirted table with 2 chairs
- Floor displays must be discussed prior to the event to determine if single booth space can accommodate or a double booth space is needed.
- Conference venue will ensure access to outlets - any special request please submit along with registration
- Exhibitors are permitted to provide door prizes, promotional items and creative ideas to attract attendees to your booth
$675 up to 2 Representatives
$1000 up to 2 Representative
Cocktail Reception tickets can be purchased at checkout for $50 each.
(Limit 2 per Trade Show Exhibitor)
To schedule your hotel stay at the Conference location use the following button.
If you experience any issues when trying to register via the link, please reach out to the Hilton Columbus at Easton at (614) 414-5000 and let them know you are registering for the OALA group block with the code OALA.
Photo Release Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Ohio Assisted Living Association meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to use and distribute photographs of the registrant's image.