OALA RCF Rule Training
March 9, 2021
Registration Opens at 8:45am / Program Runs from 9:00-5:00pm
Location: Hilton Garden Inn, 8971 Wilcox Drive Twinsburg, Ohio
7 CEUs pending BELTSS approval
Members $195.00 Non-Members $365.00
No refunds after February 22, 2021.
This one day training is OALA’s most extensive rule training available. OALA's RCF Rule Training is designed for anyone new to Assisted Living in Ohio, …or as a helpful review for seasoned directors and staff.
Learn what you need to be survey ready and take home a valuable resource binder……You don’t want to miss it!
Agenda will cover the following key areas:
- Surveys in Assisted Living - surveyor worksheets, how to be prepared, what to expect, and trends
- Involuntary Transfers & Discharges - requirements and how to manage successfully
- Detailed review of RCF Regulations - how to interpret and apply to day-to-day operations
- Overview of current issues impacting RCFs
- Resources available on the OALA Member's Only section of our website
Register to Attend the OALA RCF Rule Training:
Register to attend the OALA RCF Rule Training by completing the required form below.
Photo Release Policy: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, Ohio Assisted Living Association meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to use and distribute photographs of the registrant's image.
Please be patient, your form submission may take a couple minutes to complete. Upon completion, you will be automatically be directed to our confirmation and secure payment gateway.